In Ahmedabad, Gujarat, a kid died when he climbed top of a train wagon to make a video for the social media app Instagram and was electrocuted, according to authorities.
On Monday evening, Prem Panhcal (15) collided with a high-voltage overhead wire above a goods train wagon stationed in Sabarmati Yard, according to a railway police official.
“He had come there with a friend from the Ranip area here. He was thrown to the ground and died instantly as a result of the electrocution. “According to his friend, Panchal climbed onto the wagon’s roof to record a video on his phone for Instagram,” he added.
An accidental death case has been filed, and further investigation is underway, according to the official.