The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) on Wednesday started the much awaited NEET PG 2021 counselling process on its official website.
The registrations for the same began from January 12, while choice filling/ locking facility will be allowed from January 13. The last date to register is January 17, 2022. Admissions to MD/ MS/ Diploma/ PG DNB courses are through NEET PG counselling.
The registration for counselling will be held in four rounds – round 1 and 2 followed by a mop-up round, and stray vacancy round.
The verification of internal candidates by the respective universities will be from January 18 to January 19, 2022. On the 20th and 21st of January, the seat allotment will be processed. The seat allotment result will be announced on January 22, 2022, and reporting of candidates will be done from January 23 to January 28, 2022.
Steps to apply for NEET PG 2021 Counselling:
- Visit the official site of MCC on mcc.nic.in.
- Click on the registration link given
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Fill out the application form and make payment for the exam fees.
- Once done click on submit.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
NEET PG Counselling 2021: Documents Required
- NEET 2021 admit card
- Copy of online application form
- NEET marks sheet
- Nationality certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet
- Class 10 certificate for age proof
- Aadhar Card.
Around 9,953 MD, 10,821 MS, 1,979 PG Diploma, and 1,338 DNB CET seats will be allotted through NEET PG 2021 Counselling.