Quantum Mutual Fund launches Quantum Nifty 50 ETF Fund of Fund- An open-ended fund of fund scheme investing in units of Quantum Nifty 50 ETF.
Quantum Nifty 50 ETF FOF is India’s first of its kind Nifty 50 ETF Fund of Fund. This fund combines the efficiency of an ETF with the convenience of an index fund, giving investors the best of both world’s. Quantum Nifty 50 ETF FOF is one of the most convenient ways to invest in India’s Nifty Top 50 *without opening a DEMAT account. This fund will invest in units of Quantum Nifty 50 ETF, a passive scheme in the array of Quantum Solutions with a track record of 14 years and counting.
The New Fund Offer opens on July 18, 2022 and closes on August 1, 2022.
Quantum believes that despite changing market preferences, asset allocation is fundamental to any long-term successful investing. As an “investor first” fund house, we want to provide investors with building blocks, active and passive, to be able to build their asset allocation framework.
Chirag Mehta, CIO- Quantum Mutual Fund further added, “Investors can build their investment portfolio by adopting a passive approach in Quantum’s DIY 12-20-80 Asset Allocation Strategy. This strategy has the potential to minimize downside risks and achieve your long-term goals. As per this strategy investors dedicate money worth 12 months of their expenses in a liquid fund and 20% of your investable money to gold, the rest 80% can be allocated to equity. Investors can allocate 85% of their equity investments to Quantum Nifty 50 ETF Fund of Fund, while the rest 15% can be allocated to Quantum India ESG Equity Fund.”
Hitendra Parekh is the Fund Manager for the scheme. He has been managing Quantum Nifty 50 ETF since its inception from July 10 th , 2008. Hitendra commented on the launch, “With this new fund offering, Quantum Mutual Fund continues to dive deeper into the passive space, offering investors, ease of investment and diversification in a single product. This hassle-free option can help one to plan for long-term goals.”
The scheme will re-open for subscription and redemption on ongoing basis from August 10, 2022. The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing in units of Quantum Nifty 50 ETF – Replicating / Tracking Nifty 50 Index. There is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.