A large fire broke out in the Shivranjani neighbourhood of Ahmedabad, Gujarat. There were no reported casualties from the accident. According to reports, the fire started on the 12th floor of the renowned Shyamal building when furniture caught fire owing to a short circuit On Sunday evening.
Soon after the event, the Ahmadabad Fire and Emergency Service dispatched six fire brigades to extinguish the fires. The fire was so large that smoke and flames could be seen for miles around.
After the fire broke out, residents immediately called the fire department. A large crowd gathered around the fire as soon as it was announced. A police convoy was also stationed on the scene.