The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline for fresh admission to the July 2022 session.
Candidates can now apply online for programmes including undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses for July 2022 session until August 25.
Students can apply online for the July 2022 session at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
The University has also given the candidates seeking admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes with the facility for fee exemption.
“In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can be claimed for one programme only.
If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications shall be rejected,” IGNOU in its official website said.
Steps To Register For IGNOU July 2022 Session
- Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to register:
- Go to the official website — ignou.samarth.edu.in or ignou.ac.in
- Register with basic details and course opted for
- Using the details including enrollment number login again
- Fill the application form
- Submit and pay the application fee
IGNOU Admission 2022: Documents To Be Uploaded
- Candidates can check the list of documents given below that needs to be uploaded:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)