A video has surfaced from a showroom in Patan, Gujarat where a man was chatting and suddenly smoke started coming out from the mobile phone in his pocket.
He immediately pulled the mobile out of his pocket which exploded as soon as it touched the ground. The whole incident has been captured on CCTV installed at a shop.
The video shows the man sitting and chatting. Suddenly, smoke started coming from his cell phone. The frightened person immediately took the mobile out of his pocket and threw it on the ground. Then the mobile exploded. The disaster was averted as the person concerned noticed the smoke coming out of the mobile.
The smoke from the mobile and the ensuing explosion were captured on CCTV. The incident took place around 10 am on Friday. Earlier, a similar video went viral in April. The incident was from China. A mobile phone in a man’s bag caught fire in a very crowded place. The video had gone viral on social media.