Narmada bridge over river Narmada in Bharuch has been declared shut due to water logging. The commuters are instructed by the district collector office to use National Highway 48 to travel between Bharuch and Ankleshwar.
The district administration has also declared closure of some more roads in Ankleshwar.
– Amratpura approach road
– Juna Chhapra – Juna Kasiya NH road
– Anlkeshwar Dudhiya mandir to Old NH road.
Aldo three other roads are declared shut.
– Umalla – Asha _ Panetha road
– Bharuch – Shuklatirth – Zanor road
– Tothidara – Tarsali road.