You’ve probably heard of a fire paan, but have you ever heard of a fire golgappa? Yes, you read that correctly. A video of a food blogger in Ahmedabad eating a fire golgappa has gone viral. The bizarre experiment with the beloved snack obtained plenty of reactions from netizens.
Krupali Patel shared the video on Instagram. A man set fire to a piece of golgappa stuffed with potatoes, sev, and camphor in the now-viral video. He quickly inserted the flaming piece into the blogger’s mouth.
The video received over 2 lakh views and elicited a variety of reactions from people on social media. The odd combination irritated the majority of people.
See the comments here for the fire golgappa video:
Some people were seen making fun of the video, while others were stunned to see it. Some people even inquired about the location in the comment section.
“Yaar muh jal jaayega,” a user said.
Another user commented, “Burnt black sev, looks awful.”