Antibodies are being passed on to children by the mother after taking the covid vaccine. Research has found that. This claim was made by researchers at the University of Florida. Researchers say that antibodies that reach the mother and her baby through breastfeeding protect them from the corona.
Because of this,
Joseph Niue, a researcher who needs antibodies , says that when a baby is born, its immune system is less developed. Fighting the transition becomes difficult for the child. At such times it becomes difficult for children to respond to a particular vaccine. At this age breast milk is a good option to boost the baby’s immunity.
- In the United States, Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were given to health workers between December 2020 and March 2021. It involved 21 women who were breastfeeding their babies and did not have a corona.
- Breast milk and blood samples of these 21 mothers were taken 3 times. Samples were taken before the vaccine, after the first dose and after the second dose. All blood and breast milk samples were examined.
- The investigation revealed that after taking the second dose, 100 times more antibodies were produced in the mother’s milk. The level of antibody in his sample was even higher than in those who were once infected.
Avoid insomnia and stress after taking the vaccine
- Lactation Consultant at Jaslok Hospital and Research Institute, Mumbai. “You are not completely safe after getting the vaccine,” says Mansi Shah. So wear a mask when going out of the house and follow social distance.
- Don’t take stress after getting vaccinated and get 8 hours of sleep. Stay away from alcohol as it slows down the immune response. Apart from this, due to the high level of alcohol in the body, alcohol reaches the children through breastfeeding and harms them.